- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 26th June 2019
- Job Type
An exciting new opportunity has become available at one of the UK's most high profile and reputable real estate Investment Managers. This excellent company is looking for an Investor Relations Analyst to join their fast-pace and busy team in assisting with the queries and reports of their clients. The successful candidate will have a degree from a top University, in addition to a bright and gregarious personality.
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to:
· Assisting with responding to the queries and audit request of clients.
· Helping with he writing of reports such as the Fund Pricing Schedule, Valuation Statements and ESG Questionnaires on a monthly basis.
· Liaising with other teams within the company and building strong relationships with them.
· Assisting with updating and amending the company's databases.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply online or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.