Junior Building Manager
- GBP27000.00 - GBP30000 per annum + package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 8th March 2019
- Job Type
Due to growth in the business, our client is seeking a proactive junior Building Manager who is looking for a platform to showcase their FM talents. Our client is offering a supportive networking within a managing agent that is going from strength to strength - winning business and accolades throughout the industry. This role will see you taking charge of a 50,000 sq ft commercial office building, and will offer autonomy, but with a support net of mentorship from leading facilities professionals.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building lasting professional relationships with key stakeholders and creating a real sense of community within the building;
- Undertaking regular site inspections;
- Overseeing planned and reactive maintenance to the building plant and fabric;
- In conjunction with your line manager, setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Contractor management;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK sustainability and H&S legislation;
- Other duties as necessary.
You will have ideally assisted in the management of a commercial building before on behalf of a 3rd party client, and have a good understanding of service charge budgets. An IOSH qualification is highly desirable. Equally importantly will be your desire to progress your career and provide a top tier total FM service within a business that thrives on looking after it's tenants, and employees.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.