- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Landlord & Tenant
- 11th September 2018
- Job Type
L&T Surveyor - International Property Consultancy
Salary up to £40,000 per annum.
Benefits include car allowance, healthcare, pension.
A leading international property consultancy are looking to expand their Retail, Industrial and Offices team with a L&T Surveyor to join their West End offices. The position will sit closely alongside one of the Partners and be primarily involved with disputes and negotiations focusing on grade A office buildings in London.
- Developing and maintain relationships with clients across London, with the view to advise them market information and rental values.
- Assisting with negotiations with a specific focus on rent reviews, lease renewals and lease regears.
- Preparing expert witness evidence to assist in resolving disputes.
- Identifying and analysing market rental evidence to create strong research cases and updated market knowledge for clients.
- Obtaining market knowledge through strong client relationships across the industry.
- MRICS Qualified.
- A technical aptitude and experience in report writing.
- Exposure to lease consultancy is desirable.
- Strong commercial awareness and proven experience in L&T legislation and case law.
- Strong IT skills - MS Office.
- Full driving license.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org