Land Development Manager
- NZD150000 - NZD160000 per annum + Car & additional benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 6th May 2019
- Job Type
A great opportunity has opened with a leading NZ residential development business for a Land Development Manager to be based in the North Shore.
The first project, and the primary focus of the role is the delivery of a large medium density development in West Auckland. There is a mixture of standalone, duplexes, terrace homes, and some apartments and you will be a key manager for the development.
- Assist preparing feasibility studies, master-planning and multi-stage delivery strategy.
- Manage land development from concept through to completion and title.
- Design and consultant engagement and management with an emphasis on civil and infrastructure.
- Obtaining council and COO consents, approvals and titles.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Financial and cost management.
- Tender management.
- Overseeing civil contract management.
Residential land development project experience is required for this role. You'll need to point to previous development achievement/experience from planning approval, detailed design, through construction.
- A strong understanding of land development and subdivision process, with a focus on civil design and construction, consenting, and 224c process.
- Project/ development management experience - developer or consulting background.
- A degree qualification in property or related discipline (for example Civil Engineering, Surveying, Construction or Project Management).
- Strong time management, communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- Be a highly self-motivated, confident individual with a great attitude and team player.
- Previous experience in client-side delivery is beneficial, but not essential.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work with a leading residential business, on a highly visible development that has an opportunity to take on larger schemes in the future.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, please contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093