Leasehold Manager (Single Site)
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 24th January 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is looking for block managers who is looking to manage a single site as an estate manager.
One of our distinguished clients, a residential managing agent in Central London is looking for a Estate Manager to oversee a residential development in the East End. The development is a newly completed tower block comprised of 30 stories. It includes nearly 250 residential units, 15 commercial units and on-site facilities including a car space, gym, pool and gardens.
As the Estates Manager you will manage residents and leaseholders expectations while also managing the site's facilities and staff. You will be expected to deliver a quality estate service, ensuring the portfolio complies with lease, legislation and industry standards. Duties include the following;
- Oversee the appointment of Estate Management staff
- Prepare maintenance plans
- Setting and approving service charge budgets
- Health and safety compliance
- Contract and project management
Our client are looking for an established block management professional who is looking to move to single site. To be successful you MUST be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and possess high level customer service skills. Past experience of dealing with high net worth clients is preferred as this site consists of £20-30 million properties. Other key skills include the following;
- A strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Have experience attending and chairing AGMs.
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Be IRPM and/or NEBOSH qualified
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation, accounts and other key financial issues.
If you believe your experience matches the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.