Leasehold Property Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP350000.00 per annum + plus public sector bens
- UK, Sussex
- Property & Real Estate, Social Housing
- 25th September 2018
- Job Type
One of our leading Housing Association clients based in Sussex is looking to recruit a Leasehold Property Manager on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible that the organisation fully meets it duties and obligations to the leasehold and shared ownership residents living in the mixed tenure property portfolios acting as the organisations' lead in property matters relating to leasehold.
- £30,000 - £40,000 + public sector bens
- Providing a responsive front-line customer service in line with service expectations and key performance indicators.
- Respond to and manage enquiries received from leaseholders, shared owners and recognised tenant associations (RTAs) in relation to repairs and the general management of the their properties and blocks.
- Maintain accurate records of property management and resident related data as best practice and ensure that the organisation is meeting its statutory obligations.
- Be responsible for all statutory consultation with leaseholders and shared owners, including Section 20of the Landlord and Tenant Act
- Lead on the development, calculation and implementation of fixed annual service charges covering management costs.
- Undertake periodic reviews of service charges to ensure they are properly defined and specifications for services delivered are fit for purpose
- Providing advice on leasehold and freehold ownership matters.
- Managing one leasehold officer to assist you with the delivery of the service.
Qualification / Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in surveying, facilities, property or estate management.Or significant relevant experience.
- Experience of leasehold management.
- Experience of preparing estimates for major repairs prior to consultation with leaseholders under section 20 to the L&T Act.
- Experience of preparing service charge actuals when works are completed from project final accounts.
The role can be agile working across their two offices in Sussex as well as Home Working.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a commercially driven, expanding organization. They have exciting plans which you will be heavily involved in the delivery of.
If you have experience in leasehold property management, please submit your CV in Word format or call me 0207 478 2526 for further discussion