- GBP65000 - GBP85000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 24th October 2018
- Job Type
Leasing Director - Flexible Offices - Central London
Salary from £65,000 to £85,000 per annum.
Plus benefits package and bonus.
One of the UK's largest development and investment companies, are currently looking for a Leasing Director to lead a team on their flexible office space platform in London. The successful individual will be responsible for sourcing clients and customers for new spaces across London, whilst also ensuring existing spaces are fully utilised / leased.
- Own the sales process from initial enquiry to signed lease agreement for new business, expansions and renewals. Ensure that the buildings match or exceed targeted fill-up rates and maintain high occupancy levels.
- Set and execute innovative and targeted sales strategies to maximise lead flow across multiple channels. Build and maintain appropriate relationships across the agent/broker community, along with direct lead channels.
- Deliver clear, concise and professional proposal information, including details of inclusions/exclusions, key deal terms and pricing.
- Coordinate with the wider office leasing and asset management teams to support requirements from existing customer base, and/or flex requirements as part of larger conventional deals.
- Manage and maintain sales data, ensuring that key data is collected to support business decisions, internal reporting and to learn/improve.
- Liaise across multiple internal stakeholders, including:
- the marketing team to deliver best in class marketing and proposal collateral.
- the development team for product improvement and customer personalisation requirements.
- the operations & community team to ensure seamless on-boarding of new customers.
- Experience in office leasing, with a particular focus on one or all of; flexible work space, digital and creative sectors, innovate workplace solutions.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record.
- Relentless drive to achieve new levels of performance and customer service, with the ability to challenge the norm and innovate.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills with a strong commercial acumen.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.