Leasing Manager- Perm.
- Up to GBP95000.00 per annum + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 21st September 2018
- Job Type
A shopping centre investment manager is seeking a Leasing Manager to join their growing team. In this role you would have an allocated portfolio of assets which you would be responsible for the leasing activity of and would be working closely with other Senior Leasing Managers, as well as the Asset Managers and wider investment management team.
The position, targeting candidates who have agency or leasing experience, and essentially retail exposure, will be focused on the main Leasing side of the owned asset business. This role will work closely on the strategy of the assets and work within the masterplan to ensure all leasing activity compliments this. Therefore, the role is very closely entwined with the asset management of the assets and is a key position in the team. The position would suit someone with retail agency or leasing experience who is organised, has good retail contacts and wants to work in a senior level, autonomous position in a transactional, client-side investment management platform.
You will be accountable for:-
- Identifying and delivering lettings to national and regional customers which are completely aligned with the client's community strategy across designated assets or identified portfolio-wide opportunities. Excellent letting decisions will be in line with the agreed asset masterplan zoning and target letting assumptions as agreed within asset Business Plans.
You will be responsible for:-
- Identifying, contacting and engaging with targeted retailers and creating a plan to secure deals
- Building and developing strong business relationships with existing and target customers, who operate nationally and regionally.
- Managing and directing leasing and legal advisors in the effective and efficient execution of leasing objectives on designated assets
- Collaborating with different business functions (Asset, Development, Finance etc) in establishing and delivering asset masterplans and annual Business Plan targets for designated assets
- Working in partnership, supporting the General Managers and their on-site teams in the delivery and execution of local leasing initiatives that are in line with the Community strategy for the Asset
- Proactively identifying new and emerging brands and concepts that would enhance and differentiate our community proposition and offer.