- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 7th April 2019
- Job Type
We have been instructed on a Leasing Surveyor position with a UK based Commercial Developer/ Investor. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced senior management team who built an enviable UK focused investment and development pipeline.
This role will support the Leasing Director, ensuring that all leasing matters are dealt with efficiently. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development and investment strategies that shape the scheme designs to ensure the group are delivering best in class schemes.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing tenants
- Work closely with the marketing team on leasing strategy and oversee third party agents
- Prepare the required leasing documentation to facilitate the lease process including Heads of Terms
- Undertake regular site visits for on-going projects
This role would suit a RICS qualified Surveyor with asset management and/or leasing experience. You will have a solid understanding of landlord and tenant legislation and must be able to take the initiative on projects, able to demonstrate a consultative approach with a track record of developing strong tenant relationships. You will possess excellent communication skills and be numerically astute with strong Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint knowledge.
This is a rare opportunity to join a proven investor who have an excellent reputation for the quality of their projects and joint venture relationships.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV in Word format, outlining why you would be suitable for this position.