- GBP27000 - GBP30000 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 10th December 2019
- Job Type
Salary up to £30,000
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
My client specialises in property development, property lettings and property management - operating throughout the UK. There is a unique opportunity available for an experienced lettings professional to manage a lettings team across a national portfolio. The role will require some infrequent travel to various locations across the UK but will be based in the office in Altrincham.
This is an exciting position for a driven and goal-orientated individual to lead a team of lettings and managing agents, reporting directly to the senior management team. The successful applicant will oversee all elements of the lettings team to ensure the tenant, landlord and operational requirements of the company are fulfilled. Responsibilities will include the performance of the lettings team and delivering reports to the senior management team.
- To manage the lettings team to ensure all individuals are hitting targets and KPI's set by the senior management team.
- To recruit, train and monitor any new lettings team members, ensuring they perform their duties to the required standards and follow company procedures.
- To assist the regional Operations Manager in delivering induction training to any new starters.
- To ensure the tenants are receiving the service levels agreed within the tenancy agreement, resolving all issues in the timescales outlined.
- To ensure the landlords are receiving the service levels agreed within the Lettings & Management agreement, resolving all issues in the timescales outlined.
- To achieve the lettings and occupancy requirements for all properties within the portfolio.
- To provide a high standard of customer service at all times.
- To be responsible for the effective management of all escalated complaints, by either tenant or landlord to completion.
- To liaise and maintain relationships with all stakeholders or third-party organisations, which have significant interest - or provide opportunity - to operations.
- Managing and auditing staff to ensure they carry out their duties to an appropriate standard, in line with HR procedures, and to carry out disciplinary/grievance procedures with the support of HR and the senior management team.
- Appreciate and understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough and deliver the best possible service. Due to the nature of the role, it may on occasions be necessary to work unsociable hours, including weekends, especially during the student arrivals and departure periods.
- To promote and contribute to the Company culture.
- To produce a high standard of reports, ensuring all the required information is delivered in a timely, accurate and in the required format.
- Lettings experience - essential; a knowledge of student accommodation desirable
- Managerial experience
- Enthusiastic and goal oriented
- ARLA (preferable)
- Operations/client reporting experience
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills
- Proactive, motivated approach
This is an urgent requirement with a view to hiring before the new year. If you are interested, please apply today with your CV and a brief paragraph on why you are suitable for the position.