- GBP19 - GBP22 per hour
- UK, Hertfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Social Housing
- 7th March 2019
- Job Type
I am currently recruiting for interim Lettings / Voids officer to cover long term interim secondment for my established Housing Association based in London. This is a great opportunity to join a prominent organisation who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their forward thinking and quality of service.
up to £22 Per Hour - Depending on Experience
- Day-to-day management of the site, maximising operating surpluses, while providing excellent customer service and adhering to the ethos and culture of the organisation.
- Void management and lettings, including managing agreed nomination processes, and wider marketing of vacancies, including Guest Rooms.
- Liaison with Trusts (and other partners) on operational day-to-day issues.
- Budget setting and business management.
- Tenancy management.
- Assist new and existing residents to apply for Housing and Welfare benefits as well as other advice as required.
- Negotiate and agree (with the Senior Property Manager) the rental charges for the scheme with relevant partners, in line with legal and contractual requirements.
- Maximise occupancy and minimise re-let times to achieve business plan objectives by ensuring the prompt inspection, repair and re-let of vacant properties.
- Liaise with Property Services colleagues and Facilities Officers / Caretakers to ensure that maintenance is carried out in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
- Contribute to departmental inputs to develop and maintain a clear cyclical, planned and major works programme for the scheme in partnership with Property Services.
- A-level or equivalent.
- Best practice in housing and/or hotel management.
If you have experience in lettings or voids, please submit your CV or call Matthew Mullin on 0207 478 2526 for further discussion.