Logistics Real Estate Asset Manager
- Negotiable + Highly competitive + bonus
- Middle East & North Africa, Dubai and the Northern Emirates
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 1st October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt are working with one of the leading real estate investment firms in the UAE who have a multi-million USD portfolio with several new assets about to be acquired. We have been mandated to find a new seasoned Asset Manager to join the Investment Team and develop an asset management function.
The portfolio is predominantly based in Dubai and consists of warehouses, high-tech logistics, and distribution centers. This is an exciting new role for an Asset Manager who can work autonomously but within a talented team, who has ambitions in helping to grow and lead a team whilst retaining the hands-on functions all good Asset Managers thrive on.
- Work closely with the CEO and head of Investments to manage the growing portfolio of real estate assets across the UAE.
- Account for the Profit & Loss of the properties under their purview.
- Improve revenue management and revenue generating capabilities of the properties managed.
- Manage the cost of operations and maintain the desired level of property services commensurable with the positioning of the properties.
- Design and deliver the desired level of customer care and services to enhance customer loyalty and command price premium.
- Initiate asset enhancement initiatives to improve returns on the properties.
- Perform other duties which include;
- Oversee negotiation and execution of leases, as well as other lease management related matters such as property, tax and credit control.
- Involved in customer relationship management such as maintaining tenant contact, working through solutions to meet requests.
- Maximize value of properties through formulation, development and implementation of strategies for marketing, leasing and asset enhancement.
- Manage and control operating expenses to maximize New Property Income for properties.
- Review existing policies and practices to achieve desired results for assets managed.
- Formulate annual budgeting for new financial year.
- Responsible for putting up proposals/papers and updating of reports.
- Degree in business, finance, real estate or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant asset management experience with a good understanding of the UAE market.
- Exposure in managing logistics, light industrial or warehouse properties is essential.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management and build strong relationships.
- A self-starter with a "can-do" hands-on attitude.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the real estate market.