Luxury Estate/Building Manager
- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 21st September 2018
- Job Type
We are currently working with a very well established client who work with a number of London's premier developers. They are looking for an on-site Estate Manager to manage their flagship development in Central London.
The development is a comprised of nearly 200 residential units, 15 commercial units and on-site facilities including a car space, gym, pool and gardens. This is a 5 star development in one of London's premier post codes.
As the Estate Manager you will look after the development on behalf of the resident's association, overseeing the Estate and Asset Management of the site as well as manage its facilities and staff.
It is essential that you possess strong leadership and staff management skills, along with an in-depth knowledge of the property industry and its processes. You will be expected to deliver a quality estate service, ensuring the managed portfolio complies with lease, legislation and industry standards. Duties include the following;
- Oversee the appointment of Estate Management staff
- Prepare maintenance plans
- Setting and approving service charge budgets
- Health and safety compliance
- Contract and project management
This is a prime London development and as such YOU MUST be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and customer service skills, as well as be professional, diligent and have the ability to remain organised and priorities duties. Past experience of dealing with high net worth clients is preferred.
Previous experience managing high end residential sites alongside the following is also required:
- A strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Have experience attending and chairing AGMs.
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Be IRPM and/or NEBOSH qualified
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation, accounts and other key financial issues.
If you believe your experience matches the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV