- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + package
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 10th July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work directly for a bespoke real estate business that is growing across the UK. Having recently acquired this residential development in Ipswich they are now looking for someone to take ownership of the maintenance of the site, leading a small team and providing a great property service. With further progression on the near horizon, this is a great platform for further development within an ambitious business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and managing a system for maintenance requests;
- Overseeing a planned preventative maintenance programme as well as a robust reactive works programme;
- Undertaking regular building inspections;
- Overseeing a team of on site handyman as well as external suppliers where necessary;
- Performing routine maintenance for aspects of the property including electrical, plumbing, heating and gas systems, roofing, lighting, and fire safety systems.
With solid hands-on experience in a hard-service focused role, you will be a proactive individual who is keen to progress. Ideally you will come from a background in residential or hospitality properties, but crucially will display a service-driven attitude to your work.
If you are interested in a new role please apply online with your CV today