- GBP28000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 2nd July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a UK leading residential property management company to find a Maintenance Manager to be based at a busy, modern development in West London. The successful candidate will be assisting the Development Manager in ensuring the consistent delivery of excellent customer service to the residents and simultaneously making certain that all communal areas are safe and desirable.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and monitoring contractor performance.
- Conducting regular staff appraisals, preparing rotas and assisting with training.
- Managing and monitoring Health and Safety by creating risk assessments, regularly assessing compliance, compiling accident reports, issuing permits and carrying out building inspections.
A NEBOSH or IOSH qualification is preferred as is experience working within the residential sector. You must be customer service focused, skilled at delegating and a hard-worker.
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org