- GBP25000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 13th December 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a growing real estate owner, who is looking for a Maintenance Operative to join their close-knit maintenance team within one of their modern student accommodation blocks in Hammersmith. Our client is looking for someone, positive, proactive, who prides themselves on a job well done, to support the Property Management team in delivering a quality planned and reactive maintenance service for their tenants.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the daily management of reactive and planned maintenance issues;
- Providing support for electrical/plumbing works throughout the building;
- Undertaking regular inspections of the property to identify any maintenance needed, or H&S risks, recording and monitoring these as they arise;
- Ensuring records are kept for services including PAT testing and fixed-wiring certifications;
- Liaising with contractors for necessary works;
- Helping to form a key part of the on-site experience for tenants, building strong working relationships in the process.
Our client is looking for someone who ideally has experience within either a residential, student accommodation, or hospitality environment, although this is not essential. Experience with domestic plumbing, electrical, and general maintenance is also required, whilst a formal qualification would be viewed positively. Occasional weekend work will be required.