- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 2nd January 2019
- Job Type
A firm of Chartered Surveyors based in Central London are looking for a Management Surveyor to run a mixed-use portfolio in the Zone 1 and South East London area. This company have been around for 20 years and are accredited by RICS and they pride themselves on providing the highest level of service with in-depth industry and area knowledge.
This is a great opportunity for an individual that enjoys project work and comes with a more of a hands-on approach to Property Management. Ideally the company are looking for someone that has a strong background in Commercial Property Management and Residential Block Management.
- Day to Day management of a mixed-use portfolio.
- Management of Service Charge budgets.
- Carry out regular building inspections.
- Build strong relationships with all clients.
- Oversee major works on the portfolio.
- Dealing with the tenant renewal process.
- MRICS qualified.
- Previous experience in dealing with mixed use portfolios.
- The ability to carry out regular meetings with clients and leaseholders.
- Someone who is willing to be involved in project works.
- Strong service standards.
- Self-motivation and drive.
The working hours for role are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30 and the salary provided is from £45,000 to £55,000 dependant on experience.
If interested do get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or 02074782506