Manager/Senior Manager, Funds Management
Ref: JN -052019-66517
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 27th May 2019
- Job Type
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the origination and capital raising of new private funds including marketing to potential investors, handling investors' due diligence on the fund and preparing all relevant fund launch documentation.
- Oversee and handle all portfolio management matters relating for the firm's real estate fund including fund modelling and other fund administration matters.
- You will also be responsible for portfolio analysis / optimization, performance analysis, documentation, reporting and marketing materials
- Handle all portfolio management matters including maintaining relationship with all investors, portfolio strategy implementation, fund modelling, portfolio performance analysis/benchmarking, quarterly investor reporting and also supervision/training of junior staff within the team
- Liaise and work with various internal teams (Asset Management, Investment & Finance teams) on their asset business plans and also on the underwriting and execution of investments, divestments and development of underlying direct real estate assets
- Degree in Finance / Business / Commerce / Real Estate or its equivalent, with at least 10 years' relevant experience in corporate finance / corporate planning / fund raising for a large organisation, investment bank or corporate finance institution.
- Good quantitative skills and a foundation in finance and financial analysis.
- Ability to verify project level cash flows and returns, manage deadlines efficiently, and understand the legal and operational structure of a private equity funds to actively contribute to the pipeline of fund set-ups.
- Resourceful, independent and innovative. Other key attributes include strong communication, written and presentation skills as well as strong people management and leadership skills