- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 3rd January 2019
- Job Type
Managing Director - Co-Working Office
Basic salary of up to £100,000
An interesting co-working start up, paired with a purpose-built hardware accelerator program, are looking for a Managing Director to come on-board and lead the multi-disciplinary team in their new office based in West London. The main responsibility of the Managing Director will be to manage the team in a collaborative way that will ensure the vision for the company is reached.
- Managing a multi-disciplinary team of 10 individuals including a Marketing Manager, Co-Working Manager, Design Architect, Administrative staff and several interns.
- Implement strategic and tactical initiatives to continue to strengthen the resources of the site.
- Responsibility for the profit and loss performance of the team.
- Seek other potential income streams other than the core rental income of tenants.
- Responsibility for ad-hoc duties expected of managing any office space.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will have an established leadership background.
- Experience in either the Real Estate or Financial industry is essential.
- A proven ability to collaboratively manage a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in financial modelling would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV in word format.