Marketing & Communication Manager/Executive
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 13th December 2019
- Job Type
a) Strategic Planning
Be part of the regional and local business development team to identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing and communications strategies, the candidate is expected to effectively managing budget and delivering all qualitative and quantitative results of the assigned business plans and tasks.
b) Branding, Marketing & Communications
As one of the persons in charge, working collaboratively with other departments and the rest of Communications Department, managing and executing outstanding, innovative and/or creative, regional and local integrated corporate communications and marketing; with activities including but not limited to branding and applications, corporate reputation management, market research studies, advertising and media, public and media relations, promotions and events, digital, social media and data/loyalty marketing. The role will require good sense of business acumen and organization skills, creative mindset and close collaborations with all internal and external stakeholders, opinion and industry leaders, strategic partners, consultants and agency partners.
c) Other Operational Functions & Communications
As one of the persons in charge to administer on-going and/or functional marketing and communications operations which may include news and market intelligence, omni channel management, customer insights and data analytic, tenant's and partner's relationship management, inter-departmental communications and functional operations and systems.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experiences with proven track records, whilst exposures in real estate and property development, retail sector and/or luxury a definite advantage. Candidates with lesser experiences up to 3.5 years may be considered for the Senior Marketing & Communications Executive role.
* Dynamic personality, embrace innovation, creativity and have the mindset to always challenge status quo
* Passion in creating marketing and communications excellence
* Have a good sense in economies, world trends and lifestyles in the region and globally; at the same time highly organised and structured with strong attention to details
* Outspoken with professional presentation skills in conversational and written English and Chinese
* A great team-player, open-minded, passionate and enjoy challenges and explore opportunities with the team
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031