Mechanical Design Engineer
- GBP37000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Surrey
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 20th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for a global leader in providing first class mechanical & electrical services to high-profile clients and contracts across the world. Working as part of a multi-functional engineering team, you will provide mechanical design support for a multi-million pound Fuel Systems contract, as well as being involved in projects and pitches for other governmental and commercial organisations around the world.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing specifications and scopes of work, as well as reviewing submissions from suppliers;
- Liaising directly with suppliers to prepare purchase requisitions;
- Inspecting new equipment and undertaking reports for deployed equipment that has been discovered;
- Preparing cost estimates and project schedules;
- Providing technical support to the organisation including for Project Management, Procurement, and Maintenance;
- Providing general maintenance engineering support to the design teams as required.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering, as well as experience in the design of mechanical equipment, alongside hands-on experience. You will be able to prepare technical reports and presentations as well as Risk Assessments and Method statements, whilst having gained experience of fuel support equipment previously would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today