- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 14th December 2018
- Job Type
A high-end mixed residential and commercial property management company have just taken on a super prime residential portfolio in central London and are looking for an experienced Block Manager to work closely with the client to taking on the mobilisation of the portfolio.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced block manager to work with a flagship portfolio in Central London where you get amazing exposure with working closely with the developer and building strong relationships with extremely high-net worth individuals.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with the developer.
- Carry out regular building inspections for defects.
- Liaise regularly with the leaseholders.
- Hold AGM meetings.
- Set service charge budgets.
- Manage onsite staff.
- MIRPM qualified.
- Strong background in working with new build developments.
- Minimum of 3years Block Management experience.
- The ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Up to date Health and safety knowledge.
- Previous experience in managing teams of staff.
This working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9-5:30.
Salary provided is £55,000 to £65,000 + benefits for the right individual.
Please apply below or get in touch for more details.