MRICS Surveyor - Healthcare
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 27th February 2019
- Job Type
MRICS Surveyor - Health-care Team
Salary from £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Plus car allowance, benefits and bonus.
A leading global real estate advisory firm currently seek a chartered surveyor to join their Health-care Advisory Team, based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a chartered surveyor to expand their career in a varied surveying position which will cover a mix of valuation, lease advisory and real estate consultancy advise.
You will be responsible for providing professional advise on properties including primary care, long term care and retirement living.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Undertake formal red book valuations
- Assist in portfolio valuations for health-care investors
- Carry out real estate consultancy work
- Undertake lease advisory work
- Assist on agency instructions
- Member of RICS
- Degree qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.