MRICS Valuation Surveyor
- GBP28000.00 - GBP38000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 18th July 2018
- Job Type
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven MRICS Valuation Surveyor to join an established and financially successful team with a long track record of sustained growth. The position is based in central Birmingham. This particular team forms part of the organisations wider Residential Advisory business which spans the affordable and private residential sectors providing a wide range of valuation advice, development consultancy and transaction services.
The appointed Valuation Surveyor will possess the following experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytic skills, able to draw out market trends and information
- Able to form and justify opinions on property values
- Confidence in work prioritisation and working to deadlines
- Ability to build client relationships
- A working knowledge of Argus Valuation software
- Experience of valuing both residential and commercial assets
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Valuation's role and similar positions across the West Midlands market, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0110.