MRICS Valuation Surveyor
- GBP26000 - GBP50000 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 24th January 2018
- Job Type
Senior Surveyor: Valuation.
Required in Birmingham
Competitive salary & benefits package available
A leading property practice with a proven track record of offering their clients unique insights and advice across all facets of the real estate market is actively recruiting for a talented Valuation Surveyor at senior level. The valuation team conducts a mix of appraisal and valuation work across an extremely commercial and client-focused customer base, the appointed surveyors will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with existing clients
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Manage existing client relationships
- Writing proposals and agreeing fee arrangements
- Strategic thinking, option appraisal and producing concise advice to clients
- Involvement in negotiations
- Knowledge of Commercial. Industrial and Residential/Development sectors
Appointed candidates will possess the following experience:
- MRICS qualified (Registered Valuer) or equivalent
- Experience of portfolio investment valuations, loan security and financial reporting valuations.
- As strong academic record, educated to degree level and/or a relevant postgraduate qualification
- Relevant valuation and client contact experience
- Strong core valuation skills
- Able to act independently and as part of a team
- Strong report writing and consultancy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient user of Circle Capital Valuation and Developer
- Strong Excel skills, financial modelling skills desirable.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Valuation opportunity and similar roles across the West Midlands, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105.