MRTPI Town Planner
- GBP28000.00 - GBP34000.00 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 10th May 2018
- Job Type
Competitive salary & benefits package
One of the UK's leading Real Estate advisors requires a Town Planner to join their North East office. My client takes a unique advisory led-approach, offering advice from strategy and planning through to delivery and management. You will be working with some of the largest private and public-sector organisations ranging from house builders, land owners, investors and local authorities.
Day to day role responsibilities will include -
- The delivery of planning advice across a wide range of development projects with a particular focus on the residential sector
- Providing support to more senior members of the team on large scale, complex projects
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications
- Collating evidence for appeals
- Advising and assisting with development proposals to meet client requirements
In addition, you will contribute to the identification and pursuit of business development opportunities, and growth of the business through new and repeat clients. This position requires the appointed Town Planner to be a member of the Royal Town Planning Institute with a proven track record of post qualification experience.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in further detail, please contact Kayleigh Woods on 0161 457 0112