Multi-site Facilities Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP45000.00 per annum + healthcare, bonus & more
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 12th August 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Facilities Manager to take charge of a portfolio of modern commercial offices in Central London. Our client is a leading name in the UK Real Estate market and enjoys all the privileges that involves, from managing trophy sites, to working with illustrious clients, to the support and flexibility they provide to their Facilities Management staff. Our client is about to embark on a big period of growth, and is looking for future leaders of the business to join their top-tier team now.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Undertaking regular site visits and inspections of the portfolio;
- Setting, managing and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Managing contractors across a range of hard and soft service disciplines;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK H&S legislation, whilst promoting best practice for sustainability throughout the portfolio;
- Managing and mentoring in-house staff;
- Overseeing project works from time-to-time including plant replacements, and fit-outs;
- Building lasting relationships with clients, and tenants.
Our client is seeking an individual who brings experience working within a portfolio of commercial office developments, ideally with multiple tenants, within a managing agent background. Service charge budget experience is desirable, whilst supporting your health and safety knowledge with an IOSH (or NEBOSH) is essential. Equally importantly will be your proactive, positive nature, ability to build professional relationships with a variety of stakeholders, as well as a genuine enthusiasm for the industry.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today