New Homes - Head of Sales and Marketing
- GBP50000.00 - GBP100000.00 per annum + commission
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, New Homes Sales
- 14th February 2018
- Job Type
New Homes- Sales and Marketing Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 + commission
My client is a prime Real Estate Investment and Development Company based in London. Having acquired 3 prime residential sites, this company has recently set up a London operational office to oversee the existing schemes, as well as progressing its growing portfolio.
- My client are seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing professional to set up the Sales and Marketing team.
- You will be experienced with both high-end and affordable New Homes developments. This role will rely heavily on liaising with the wider team and all external consultants.
- You will require excellent interpersonal, strategic and organisational skills, gained by working in residential property or development to ensure that the marketing and sales activities are delivered on time, on brand and on budget.
- You will be business minded and will have the ability to advise on different ways to sell the product, you will have the knowledge to speak up when you have a new initiative on how to improve the sales and be happy working alone and within a team.
- Undergoing the third party selection and management of external agencies, ensuring the correct agencies are instructed on the relevant developments.
- Overseeing and maintaining all marketing and sales activities; providing key skills and resources to the Development team and the other teams within the business and its third party partners in line with or better than business plan.
- Developing and growing the Company's contacts in the industry through active leads both existing and new.
- Generating, qualifying and short-listing sales leads with the objective of closure within the shortest time frame.
- Maintaining awareness and informing the team of new high-end completed residential developments and pipeline in London, reviewing sales and rental market trends in the Central London market and monitor UK & overseas purchaser trends.
- Overseeing the creation, design, implementation and management of the marketing suite and show apartment(s)
- Reporting to the MD on updates to the ongoing marketing strategy and brand development
- Overseeing the development of the brand, brand identity and guidelines, from creation through to implementation within an approved marketing budget
- Sole responsibility for the design and creation of all brochures to strict deadlines
- Coordination of the UK and overseas sales and leasing exhibitions including planning, logistics, marketing and sales support
- Responsibility for coordinating regular marketing meetings, providing status updates to the management team and maintaining the overall project time-line.
- Previous experience working in New Homes Sales or Marketing either on agency or developer side.
- Understanding of the UK and overseas sales market.
- Genuine interest in driving the business forward and the ability to analyse trends and forecasts within the UK and European market.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and able to make decisions.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.