- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Concierge
- 4th February 2019
- Job Type
An exciting Night Concierge opportunity has become available in a Central London, Super-Prime Residential establishment.
Our client is looking for highly professional individuals, with immaculate grooming standards, who take great pride in working in the 5-star customer service industry.
- Being the first point of call for residents and guests enquiries
- Building key management
- Meeting and greeting Residents, Visitors and Suppliers
- Organising deliveries, handling mail and dealing with couriers
- Building professional relationships with residents
- Diary management
- Making restaurant and travel reservations
- Briefing contractors and resident staff of fire assembly points, in house rule and regulations
- Efficiently managing the flow in the lobby including general inspection and assuring immaculate standards throughout
- Recommendations for resident enquiries - flowers, mail posting/collection, shoe repair, alteration, personal trainers, child minders
- Comply with all H&S requirements
- Maintaining and updating disclaimers at the residence
- Working in synergy with all other tenants within the Estate (Retail, Restaurants and Office space)
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience gained within a similar 5* customer service role
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of London, London Markets, Restaurants (Fine Dining) and Events/Happenings is required
- Warm, friendly, personable approach with a can do attitude
- Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
- Astute with computers and knowledge of Windows basic systems and the eagerness to learn the company operating system
Please note: CVs submitted by candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
This is a permanent contract.
Night Concierge - 4 on 4 off rota - 7 pm - 7 am