- GBP20000.00 - GBP22000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 10th December 2018
- Job Type
Salary £20,000 to £22,000 DOE
Shifts: 12 hours, 4 nights on, 4 nights off
My client, one of the world's leading and most reputable property agents, is looking for a Night Manager, who will work alongside the Resident Liaison Teams to deliver exceptional, consistent service to both the current and potential residents of a large Build to Rent development launching in Birmingham. They will act as an ambassador for the business, whether face to face, in writing or by telephone to guests and contractors at all times.
Main duties will be:
- Welcoming visitors to the building in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Taking inbound phone calls, redirecting or taking messages as required.
- Taking delivery of parcels and distributing to resident's lockers.
- Responding to resident queries promptly by telephone and email.
- Logging the distribution of necessary equipment for the use of residents services.
- Scheduling resident arrivals and departures and associated activities.
- Maintaining logbook of current and past contractors and on-site visitors.
- Key management including signing out of key cards to contractors and ensuring their prompt return.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with resident event planning, management and execution.
- Assisting Operations Manager with marketing collateral.
- Assisting Operations Manager with creating and conducting tenant surveys.
- Newsletter content and publishing in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- Updating Local Authorities in writing where appropriate with new resident details to ensure council tax bills are transferred. Requesting/processing bills for void periods on behalf of the client.
- Logging reactive maintenance enquiries and passing them onto Operations Manager/Assistant.
- Carrying out check ins and check outs (using iPad and specialist software) for tenancies. Providing reports to Resident Service Manager once complete.
- Making any requested amendments to check in documents as requested by tenant or Resident Service Manager.
- Booking pre- and post-tenancy cleans upon instruction of Operations Manager/Assistant.
- Office and kitchen supplies stock management to include loading and unloading dishwasher on a daily basis (office cleaner will take care of the rest).
- Ensure comprehensive handover at the end of all shifts.
- Ensure that The Hub and all other areas offer a safe and pleasant environment.
- Monitoring CCTV.
Candidates will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in the provision of security services in a busy environment visited by members of the public.
- Ability to demonstrate good levels of customer service at all times.
- Ability to work on own initiative and deal with demanding situations.
- Honest and reliable work ethic.
- Partake in on-site training for emergency procedures.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to adopt a flexible approach to work patterns and work weekends/evenings as and when required.
- To undertake additional training and career development.
- Well presented.
- Accurate record keeping with good attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate and be able to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Operational experience within the hospitality and/or property sector
- In order to comply with the Security Industry Act 2001, Night Managers will need to hold a valid SIA Security Licence
- Basic knowledge of H&S legislation.
If candidates do not posses a valid SIA and CCTV licence, then there will be requirement to undertake the training and obtain the appropriate licences to be able to fulfil the duties of the role.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of this development from the launch. It will be highly sought after and the company are invested in their employees, with career progression on a massive scale.
Please apply with your CV and a short paragraph on why you are a great fit for this position.