North London Property Manager
- GBP28000.00 - GBP33000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 10th May 2019
- Job Type
A client of mine who have offices throughout the whole of the UK are looking for a Block Manager to join their North London team. You will be part of a close-knit team and covering a small portfolio of around 200 units local to the office. Your role with have an emphasis on problem solving and client management as well as providing high-end customer service. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with one of the biggest names in the industry.
- Create regular management reports.
- Manage any section 20 processes in your portfolio.
- Build strong relationships with leaseholders.
- Monitor service charge budgets.
- Attend and chair AGM meetings.
- Carry out regular site visits.
- IRPM qualified.
- Previous experience in block management.
- Knowledge of the ARMA guidelines.
- Have previously worked with budgets.
- Experience in working to deadlines.
- Confident in carrying out reports.
- Driving licence.
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday 09:00 to 17:30 and the salary provided is up to £33,000 + car allowance.
If you'd like to hear more about this role or would like to apply, then do get in touch.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 02074782506