- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Client Services
- 28th January 2019
- Job Type
A leading UK consultancy is looking for an experienced surveyor to join their Occupier Advisory team.
The salary for this role is between £50,000 and £60,000.
Key responsibilities for the role may include:
- Acquisition, disposal, and lease re-gear work for corporate clients.
- Leading the development of the strategic approach to property acquisitions, predominantly in the office sector.
- A nationwide approach to business development.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A track record in Central London acquisitions and lease re-gears.
- Experience in negotiating and formalising expectations in regards to client relationships.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in word format.