Occupier Management EMEA
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 22nd November 2019
- Job Type
Occupier Management EMEA - Senior Surveyor
A global consultancy is seeking a Commercial Property Manager to join their EMEA Occupier Management team to directly manage properties for corporate clients.
Salary: £45,000-55,000 + bonus and benefits.
- Ensuring cost-effective operational running of assets.
- Identify and implement cost-effective strategies for clients.
- Manage exit strategies for freehold and leasehold properties.
- Direct and frequent client reporting.
- MRICS essential.
- Commercial Property Management experience essential.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in Word format.