- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 13th November 2018
- Job Type
Operations Director (Estates Management)
Based South Manchester
My client specialises in property development, property lettings and property management - operating throughout the UK. They build, sell and manage all of their own new build developments, with the main concentration of stock being in the north of the UK.
There is a unique opportunity available for an experienced property professional to implement new strategies for the business with regards to the rapidly expanding portfolio. This covers residential, PRS and student accommodation. The portfolio is currently sitting at 2,000 units across 20 developments, which is set to double over the next 2-3 years.
The company is expanding rapidly and the MD is looking for someone driven, organised, adaptable and with the ability to modernise traditional block management. Proven leadership is a must - motivating and energising a busy team will be a huge part of the role.
Key Skills and Experience
- Extensive facilities and management experience
- MIRPM/AssocRICS essential
- Managing freehold and leasehold estate queries, customer service and disputes
- Setting budgetary requirements for freeholds with multiple schedules
- Creating P&L accounts projections and reporting for the management company
- Producing expenditure reports and presenting all such information to leaseholders, tenants and clients
- Managing debt collections and leasehold tribunal proceedings for bad debtors
- Pitching for business development opportunities
- Forming a strong management team
- Implementing software
- Experience with Propman desirable
- Full UK driving license and own vehicle
Apply with your CV and a brief paragraph on why you believe you are suitable for the position.