Operations Manager - Commercial Manager
- Up to NZD120000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 22nd November 2018
- Job Type
Leading professional services business in the property space that is highly engaged and active in the New Zealand property market are looking for an Operations Manager for their Real Estate Commercial & Industrial team here in Auckland.
This company has access to some of the most valuable asset sales and development transactions in the country and have a proven track record with demonstrated continual growth in the market.
In this role your purpose will be to streamline systems, identify opportunities through big data, and grow revenue for the commercial agents. In a nutshell, you will be leveraging information, (be that database activity, deal analysis, or tracking performance) to generate more productivity for the team and the wider business.
To achieve this, main areas of focus include:
- Developing a strategic plan, budgets, and targets for each year,
- Working with key stakeholders to identify key data, trends and business metrics;
- Engage directly with the agents to improve speed, and efficiency of key processes within the sale and leasing process
- Coordinate with key team members to ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Be a leader of all systems development, including current proprietary systems
- Living and contributing to the company culture in a positive way
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A NZ recognised tertiary degree in Property or Finance
- Property and finance, banking, accounting or work experience from data analysis, or other property investment specific industries
- A numerate and analytical mind
- Financial management skills
- Personal presentation
- Attention to detail and big on data
- A commercially savvy attitude with a customer centric mind
- Strong work ethic and a keen desire to continue your professional development
If you are looking to impart your data and efficiency skills onto a leading commercial property business and make a direct impact within the property transaction environment this is a fantastic opportunity to achieve that objective.
Please apply online with your CV in Word format or if you would like to discuss further details please contact Sharee Aitken on (09) 303 9093.
Your application and resume will be treated in complete confidence and will not be distributed without your full consent.
Cobalt are a Property and Infrastructure specialist through and through with over 17 years of global experience recruiting for valuations and advisory services, agency, asset management, facilities management, investment management, funds management, property management and Property Development. We recruit vertically working anywhere from assistant level up to board level. Our recruitment products include contingency recruitment, advertised selection, retained and executive search.