Operations Manager - Shopping Centre
- GBP38000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum
- East & East Anglia, Cambridgeshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 11th July 2019
- Job Type
My client a well-regarded managing agent are seeking an Operations Manager for a shopping centre based in the heart of Cambridge city centre. The postholder will be responsible for ensuring all Facilities Management and Operational requirements are being maintained and delivered to the best possible standard. The ideal individual will have deliverable facilities experience within a retail, leisure or hospitality capacity.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the building and services, plant machinery and equipment including reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- To ensure Health & Safety standards are met, including risk management
- Responsible for implementing and managing operational policies and procedures in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reactive and proactive maintenance needed to ensure the day-to-day operations are managed efficiently and to the desired operational service standards
- Liaise with the General Manager and assist in the preparation of the service charge budget in the required RICS timescales