- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 19th September 2018
- Job Type
Working alongside a bespoke property management business with a focus on the North of England and Scotland, Cobalt Recruitment is looking for an Operations Manager for a prevalent retail development in the heart of Edinburgh. Our client has grown impressively since their inception in the early 2000's, and has built their success off of a forward-thinking, tailored and creative approach to their work - and are seeking a like minded character for this role.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the setting and controlling of the sites service charge budget;
- Undertaking regular site inspections of the building fabric;
- Meeting with key contractors to drive forward high performance across total FM service lines;
- Assisting with the development of a comprehensive planned and reactive maintenance plan;
- Taking responsibility for energy management, increasing efficiency and sustainability for the site;
- Creating and maintaining great working relationships with your tenants;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the development.
As the successful applicant, you will have ideally come from a real estate background previously - and a background in managing retail sites within this sector. An IOSH qualification is required, but beyond this our client is seeking a proactive, and enthusiastic FM professional who is keen to take on a high profile role and develop themselves further.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.