- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + package
- UK, South East
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 29th June 2018
- Job Type
We are seeking a proactive and service-driven Operations Manager to help run a leading business park in Middlesex with over 100 acres of green space, prime leisure facilities, and grade A office buildings. This role will see you join a dedicated team within an award winning property management firm. Our client boasts a portfolio of trophy buildings across the length of the UK and typically looks to promote from within, making this a role where your progression is limited only by your own ambition and achievements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the management of the entire estate from a facilities perspective;
- Providing a top tier total facilities service to the on-site customers;
- Assisting with the drafting and monitoring of service charge budgets;
- Managing the performance of external contractors across a range of service lines;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK H&S legislation;
- Controlling the permit to work system;
- Overseeing both proactive and reactive maintenance to building fabric and plant throughout the estate;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
As the successful applicant, you will bring previous experience of assisting with the managing commercial buildings, or a mixed-use estate, and will have supported this knowledge with an IOSH qualification for health and safety ( a BIFM level 3 or above would be advantageous). Equally important will be the innovative and proactive approach you bring to your work and in developing lasting professional relationships, which will see you fit right in with our client's family-feel business culture.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.