- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + package
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 16th January 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside one of the leading names in the UK real estate market as they seek an Operations Manager for a modern shopping central in Central Suffolk. Our client is at the forefront of the industry and is seen as an excellent platform to continue your career development within their supportive structure.
Reporting into the Shopping Centre Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the connection between the tenants and the management team, addressing any operational queries they may have and building a lasting professional relationship with them;
- Holding regular meetings with service providers, ensuring key performance indicators are kept to;
- Undertaking regular inspections of the building fabric;
- Managing major works on site, acting as the point of liaison for all key stakeholder;
- Assisting with the drafting and management of the service charge budgets for the centre;
- Assisting with managing H&S compliance on site.
Ideally you will have previously worked in a shopping centre/retail environment with a managing agent previously. Essentially you will be IOSH qualified, and the ability to communicate with a range of different stakeholders, whilst experience of service charge budgets will be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today