- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 30th September 2019
- Job Type
Our client, a prominent private property investment company, are looking to strengthen their internal team by adding an Operations Manager, to maintain responsibility over their assets in Auckland city.
Reporting into the Director of the business, you will be facilitating the lease management and administration of multiple Commercial properties in the best interests of the public, tenants and the property owner.
We are looking for a self-driven person with a good attitude who can manage the administration and communication aspects whilst working alongside and assisting the greater team wherever possible. Key areas you will be focusing on the daily operations which relates to all matters involving tenants, maintenance follow up, accounts, access cards, signage, or any other relevant matters.
As no area of the greater business can function without overlap, knowledge and close on-going communication with others, you will be additionally responsible for some of the following in your day to day role:
- Public relations with customers/visitors to the area and tenants;
- Liaison with the maintenance department and/or IT department, to ensure that all equipment, lights, building, chattels and other facilities are functioning in proper order;
- Work within defined financial budgets for expenditure over the assets; and
- Assist in ensuring that the asset's Health & Safety procedures are regularly updated and adhered to.
The expectations of this role will require you to have at least 2-3 years Property/Facilities/Operations experience.
Please apply to the position if the above is in line with your goals and capabilities, and you can offer solid time management and organisational skills, plus the ability to juggle multiple tasks and carry proactive thought to the operations of a business.
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093.