Partner, Strategic Portfolio Optimisation
- GBP90000 - GBP110000 per annum + excellent bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 28th February 2019
- Job Type
A leading International Property Company is seeking a Partner to carry out portfolio optimisation across the EMEA; in addition to managing a varied and ambitious team. This will be a highly strategic, managerial role focused on asset management, client origination, and team and client management.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Managing a team to deliver portfolio optimisation strategies across various EMEA occupier clients - looking at space optimisation, cost savings, advising on location strategy, and more
- Leading the pitching process to originate further accounts
- Identifying opportunities to achieve revenue targets across the team
- Managing the budgets and potential fee income across the team - which will require an astute financial acumen
- Acting as a role model across the firm as a senior member of the business
The successful candidate will need to have experience advising corporate clients and experience working within an international environment. In addition, leadership experience will also be essential.
Please apply if you feel you are interested in the above duties, and feel you suitably match the experience required.