- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 24th October 2019
- Job Type
A well backed affordable housing company is looking for a Performance Analyst to join their thriving team. This company is expanding quickly and has the support of a well established real estate investment manager. As Performance Analyst, you will provide data and analysis of the highest quality to important stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Producing and analysing data of a high quality on the business for use of management and senior stakeholders.
- Presenting data in a clear and concise manner to internal stakeholders and senior members of the company and it's supporting companies.
- Produce weekly reports displaying your analysis and forecasting of the company's data.
- Ensure the quality of data is high and assist with data migration.
You will have:
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with Q, SQL or similar programmes.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience of creating dashboards.
Salary is from £40,000 - 45,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
Office is based in Central London.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to hear more, please apply online with your CV in word format.