- Negotiable + Additional Benefits
- East & East Anglia, Cambridgeshire
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 8th March 2019
- Job Type
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Planner/Planner to join an established house-builder in Cambridgeshire. As the Planner, you will be directly involved with the management of multiple residential and mixed-use development across the East of England. You will become an integral part of a growing team with ambitious targets for their housing delivery and output. The ideal Planner will have relevant work experience within a consultancy or currently working towards the submission of their APC (RTPI).
- Day to day project management;
- Managing external consultants;
- Negotiating and liaising with various local authorities;
- Undertaking planning appraisals;
- Submitting planning applications;
- Negotiating S106 agreements;
This is a genuine opportunity for an Assistant Planner/Planner who would like to operate within the residential sector with the support of an experienced, collaborative team. In relation to remuneration, my client is offering a competitive salary, a rewarding bonus structure and monetary benefits.
Please apply with your most recent CV.