Planning & Development Surveyor
- GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum + bonus & benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 7th February 2018
- Job Type
One of the major, leading consultancies is looking for a Development Surveyor/Senior Surveyor to join their Development & Planning team in their West End office. In this capacity the successful candidate will gain exposure to the full range of development responsibilities.
The team advise a range of clients, including London Estates, land owners, House Builders, Developers and local authorities on predominantly residential, but also commercial, assets. This opportunity will enable you to work on both large scale projects, as well as small units in central London and the South East.
The key duties of the role include:
- Very client-facing, creating long-term, enduring relationships in order to provide advice on development opportunities from identification of opportunity to disposal/planning permission
- Assisting clients with improving asset value, securing planning permission, finding developers and selling sites
- Working on behalf the client to negotiate deals, using exceptional rapport building and questioning
- Actively involved in development transactional work including disposals and acquisitions
- Preparing detailed financial viability reports for planning applications, including appraising the proposed schemes, reviewing market reports, preparing and analysing cost information, and assessing site values
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with Partners to provide the highest level of development consultancy to clients throughout the UK on strategic and technical matters.
The ideal candidate will have development consultancy experience and a breath of general practice skills. Candidates who with CPO experience or that are RICS Registered Valuers will be highly regarded.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your details via the provided link.