- GBP45000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 16th December 2019
- Job Type
£45,000 - £65,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Planner looking to make the move client-side in 2020. If joining one of the leading residential developers in London is one of your resolutions, then this is going to be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client has an array of challenging projects spanning the city that require an experienced Planner or Senior Planner's support. You will gain experience of managing schemes in areas such as Canary Wharf and Stratford delivering hundreds of homes as well as mixed-use developments. The developer has in place a small Planning team that you shall become an integral part of and it is on the back of their success and growing workload that an additional Planning Manager is required to assist/lead on projects.
As a Planning Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparing planning appraisals as the business considers further site acquisitions and the relevant research and analysis of such sites;
- Preparing planning applications and managing consultants who might be undertaking them at consultancy's used by the developer
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with internal departments to ensure business objectives are met and Planning queries are handled
- Preparing responses to relevant legislations (for example, Local Plans, changes in legislation, GLA changes, etc.)
The ideal Planning Manager will be able to demonstrate a clear track record of success within the private sector. Due to the nature of the work and the focus being on residential and mixed-use schemes across London any previous experience of this will be hugely advantageous. Chartered membership of the RTPI is essential as are superb communication skills as you shall be managing Planning Consultants, engaging with an array of Local Authorities and also play a key role internally when working with other departments.
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity then please contact Jason Moore on 0161 711 1502.