- Negotiable + Additional Benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 12th September 2018
- Job Type
An interesting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Planner/Planner to join an established house-builder in Northampton. As the Planning Manager, you will be directly involved with the management of multiple residential developments across the East Midlands. The ideal Planner will have relevant work experience gained within a consultancy environment and will be currently working towards the submission of their APC (RTPI).
- Day to day project management
- Managing external consultants
- Negotiating and liaising with various local authorities
- Undertaking planning appraisals
- Submitting planning applications
This is a genuine opportunity for an Assistant Planner/Planner who would like to work within the residential sector for one of the leading house-builders who can provide the support of an experienced, collaborative team. In relation to remuneration, my client is offering a competitive salary, a rewarding bonus structure and monetary benefits.
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please contact Joshua Palmer on 0161 711 1502.