- Negotiable + Additional Benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 24th October 2018
- Job Type
Following investment from an international construction company and a strong pipeline of work, my client hopes to strengthen their Land and Planning team with the addition of a Senior Planner. The role will allow you to work on a number of large-scale residential, commercial and mixed-use developments throughout the UK. The ideal Senior Planner will be MRTPI qualified with development management and private sector experience.
- Managing external consultants
- Undertaking planning appraisals
- Liaising with various local authorities and planning officers
- Monitoring, preparing and submitting planning applications
- Day-to-day project management
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner looking to move client-side or a great chance for a Planning Manager to gain more experience working for a leading developer. Due to the nature of the business, you are able to get involved in various areas including housing delivery, land promotion, social housing, site identification and acquisition. Regarding remuneration, my client offers a competitive financial package including basic salary, company car, discretionary bonus, pension and healthcare.
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please contact Joshua Palmer on 0161 711 1502.