Portfolio Analysis Manager
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 18th June 2018
- Job Type
A world class Fund is seeking a Portfolio Research Manager to critically review and assess the results of monthly, quarterly and annual data provided by independent performance measures. The successful candidate will be responsible for advising key Fund Managers on all aspects of portfolio analysis. As part of this process, you will need to be capable of calculating monthly and quarterly returns across the portfolio.
Key duties will include:
- Serve as a key point of contact across the fund, ensuring portfolio data provided by the independent measurer is assessed critically across the year, in order to advise senior Fund Managers across the business
- Contribute to the investment decision-making process through the production of performance data and fund and asset cash-flow analysis
- Calculate monthly and yearly portfolio returns across the portfolio, ensuring performance benchmarking is fully accurate, and any errors are spotted
- Provide input on in-house returns achieved by individual funds against the independent measurer, with the ability to provide commentary on results
- Manage and take ownership of the year-end reporting process
The successful candidate will have some proven experience understanding property performance data. You will need to understand the property investment and valuation process.
If you are suitable for the above, please apply with your most recent CV.