- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 5th February 2019
- Job Type
Pan-European Fund Manager
Up to £45,000 basic, bonus and excellent benefits
An extremely well capitalised Pan-European Fund Manager is looking for a Portfolio Analyst to join their Fund Management Team in Mayfair. This is a dynamic analyst position that will have exposure to transactions well as fund analysis across a multi-sector portfolio in London and across Europe.
As the role progresses there will be further opportunity to get involved in transactions. You will be joining a highly supportive team where a hands-on approach is highly encouraged.
You will be expected to assist fund and portfolio management teams in production of business plans and cashflows as well as will be expected to attend client meetings and site visits. You will also support the teams in managing investment underwriting and transaction due diligence.
- Real estate and/fund management experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the principals of investment management and portfolio analysis.
- Experience in underwriting commercial real estate transactions.
- Excel modelling skill are essential.
- MRICS qualification will be a distinct advantage.
If this role is of interest, please get in apply online with your CV in word format.