Portfolio and Asset Management Associate
- GBP65000.00 - GBP75000.00 per annum + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 15th March 2019
- Job Type
Portfolio and Asset Management Associate - German and European Assets
Based in Central London
Salary from £65,000 - £75,000 plus bonus and benefits.
A leading Pan-European Investment Manager is currently seeking a Portfolio and Asset Management Associate to join their European team based in Central London.
This individual will have a particular focus on Germany and will be involved through out the full fund life cycle, from fund raising to liquidation, and throughout the management of assets, from acquisitions, management, letting, disposals and financial reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly prestigious business with an excellent reputation within the global real estate investment market.
Reporting into The Head of Portfolio and Asset Management some of the day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with acquisitions team in the underwriting and due diligence of new investments.
- Prepare business plans and cash flow projections.
- Monitor the investment performance through monthly/quarterly financial and operating systems.
- Develop and implement asset leasing and sales marketing strategies.
- Analyse, negotiate and recommend leases for approval.
- Prepare quarterly asset management reports.
Portfolio and Asset Management Requirements:
- Fluent in German and/or another European language is essential.
- Proven experience managing assets across Europe.
- Excellent numerical and report writing skills.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.